Do we offer transportation?
Absolutely! Our Hook’D Shuttle can get you to and from your hotel, resort, or condo to get you to and from the marina. We also offer rides from the airport to your destination stay. Making it as convenient for you while you are vacationing! Stress free!
What do I need to pack?
- A hat or visor
Do we need to bring food?
- Yes. We suggest you eat a light breakfast and have your lunch packed with snacks to last you throughout the day.
Is there a bathroom on the boat?
- Yes, there is a toilet on our 36ft boat.
Do I need to have a fishing license?
- All Licenses will already be taken care of for you.
Will I get sea sick?
- Everyone is different, just to be safe, we recommend taking Bonine. (Follow dose instructions)
- There is also Seaband and Motioneaze.
Do we get to keep our fish that we catch?
- Yes you may keep the fish caught on the trip as long as the fish is in season.
- Our crew will gladly clean, filet and bag your catch for you to be able to take it with you.
- There are also several restaurants that will cook your catch for you!
What time do we have to be at the dock?
- We ask that you be at the dock at least 15 mins prior to trip time.
What is our Cancellation Policy?
- With a 30 day cancellation notice, full refund will be issued.
- If Captain cancelled trip due to inclement weather, we will try and move your trip to a different day or a full refund will be issued.
If you have any more questions, please do not hesitate to ask us!